NYCU Epidemic Prevention Announcement
The COVID-19 alert will be lowered to Level 2 next week, we are going to ease some restrictions from July 27 on all campuses:
1. The campuses will reopen to visitors. Visitors will be required to comply with all university protocols, including wearing masks, registering with the real-name registration and monitoring body temperatures.
2. Chiao-Tsing Path will reopen to visitors.
1. Outdoor and indoor sport venues will reopen.
2. Swimming pools will remain closed.
3. Crowd control measures and real-name registration will be implemented at all venues.
All libraries will reopen to students and faculty and require everyone to wear masks at all times. The crowd control measures will be implemented
1. Chiaotung campus
Restaurants will re-open for dine-in, and should arrange checkerboard seating and erect partitions.The crowd control measures will be implemented.
2. Yangming campus
No dine-in, only takeaway food allowed.
1. People working in the lab are no longer required to work in seperate teams but must keep wearing masks and lab gowns
2. No food or drink allowed.
Activities & Meetings
1. Online meetings should be the first option.
2. Events and activities must follow CECC’s policies.
1. The Yangming-Chiaotung shuttle bus will return to service three times a day.
2. Public transport vehicles are allowed to resume offering services on campuses.
NYCU Covid-19 Response Team